Lately, I’ve been in “retreat planning mode”. My blog writing has slowed in order to give me a little more time to finish all the details. And let me just say, “The details are Oh. So. Good.” If you are a woman contemplating whether you should attend this retreat, you should! I just know you will be blessed!
I cannot wait to introduce you to my retreat team and keynote speakers. We are still awaiting a few more bios and head shots, but until then I am going to give you some other information. I cannot keep it to myself any longer. This girl is way too excited!
Next week, you will be able to go to a special retreat page on the blog which will give you every single detail, but for now I am going to answer a few questions people have been asking me via email.
1. What is the mission statement of The Mercy Retreat?
The Mercy Mission:
The Mercy Retreat is an event designed to gather women together in worship and fellowship to learn and grow in Biblical principles and godly encouragement.
The mission of our retreat team is to share what mercy means in the life of every woman. We desire to engage women together through the love and mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2. When will tickets go on sale?
Mercy Retreat Tickets will go on sale Monday, January 27 through Eventbee.
3. Are tickets refundable?
Tickets are non-refundable. However, they are transferable. (Details listed on Eventbee.)
4. Where and when is The Mercy Retreat?
The Mercy Retreat is September 5-7, 2014. It is Located at the Antiochian Village Conference Center Just outside beautiful Ligonier, Pennsylvania
5. How much does it cost?
We have Early bird specials beginning January 27th through March 31st. All prices are listed per person.
Triple Occupancy Rate – $199.00
Double Occupancy Rate – $219.00
Single Occupancy Rate – $279.00
(After March 31st all prices increase.)
6. What will my ticket include?
Your retreat ticket includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations at the Antiochian Village Conference Center (including all the amenities that the Antiochian has to offer)
- Friday evening welcome reception serving hors d’oeuvres and refreshments
- Friday night dessert get-to-know-each-other party
- Three full delicious meals on Saturday
- Lovely Sunday breakfast
- 24 hour coffee service
- Access to all sessions and keynotes
- Swag bag filled with gifts just for you!
I hope and pray you can join us! I know you won’t be disappointed!
Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart…